CISL Club Field Directions
- Ames Socce r Club (HYSC, Hunziker Youth Sports Complex).
- Boone From US Highway 30, go north on Story Street approximately two miles to Mamie Eisenhower Avenue. Take a right (east) and go 3 blocks to next set of lights, then left (north) on Benton street. Follow Benton under a bridge by Hy-vee, then an immediate right turn on Subway St. Go East to Curtis, which is dirt road running behind Brown Electric. Fields are right behind Brown Electric.Click here to see a Google map.
- Ballard Soccer Club: Note! The Ballard field is in Slater!!!. The corner of 5th Ave and Benton St one block north of Caseys in Slater. Click here to see a Google map.
- Colo Soccer Club: (From Ames) East on HWY 30 to Colo (about 15 mi east of the Duff onramp). Turn left/North into Colo on West street. The field is near the school, about a half block north of the highway.
- Collins-Maxwell Soccer Club (In Maxwell) From I-35, take HWY 210/exit 102 East to Maxwell. Turn right/east on 1st St. Go two blocks and the fields are on the right/south side.
- Heart of Iowa Soccer Club (Gilbert)
- Madrid Soccer Club: The fields are located north of the town of Madrid on the East Side of Hwy 17/Kennedy Avenue, just north of Kingman Blvd. Park in the back of the High School parking lot.
- Marshalltown Area Soccer Association S 18th Ave. Marshalltown, IA 50158
- Nevada Soccer Club, SCORE Park Soccer Complex: 9U-10U: Fields #3, #4, #5. 5U-8U: Fields #6, #7, #8, #9.
o From Highway 30: Exit on to 19th St (McDonalds, Exit 158) from Hwy 30. Proceed North on 19th to Fawcett Parkway (Aquatic Center). Turn West onto Fawcett Parkway and follow signs around to Soccer Complex
o From Lincoln Highway: Turn South on to 19th St from Lincoln Way. Proceed South to Fawcett Parkway (Aquatic Center). Turn West onto Fawcett Parkway and follow signs around to Soccer Complex
- North Central Strykers Soccer Club, 2301 Georgetown Rd, Iowa Falls,
- Ogden Soccer Club
- Zearing Soccer Club From HYW 30, head north on Hwy 65 thru Colo about 11 miles. At the first Zearing entrance, (where the Zearing sign is), take a right and head east thru town and on the right hand side of road. At the east end of town are the soccer fields, baseball fields, and park. From the corner of E18 and Interstate 35 Head east on E18 13 miles going through Roland and McCallsburg. At the corner of E18 and Hwy 65, take a right and head south one (1) block. At the Zearing sign take a left and head east thru town to the east end of town where the park, baseball fields, and soccer fields are located.